THIRUCHENDUR

TRIP TO NATIVE PLACE:

           Mostly every year on May month , we went to our native place to create beautiful and peaceful memories with our family. It is a 12 hour journey by train. And we are all stayed in my grandparent's house. 


         It is my favourite time of the year, as it gives me a chance to relax and explore new things. My grandmother prepared delicious and mouth watering dishes for us and we relished every bite of the food .


        I spent most of the time, visiting fields with my grandfather and learning from him about crops and the seasons they are produced in. I also played a lot with my Village friends.


       It was a routine every night to listen to a story from my grandmother and sink to sleep. 



     And then we went to visit some nearby places are as follows:


 

Arulmigu subramaniya swamy temple:



                     It is very famous temple in THIRUCHENDUR. This is one of the arupadai veedu of lord Muruga located near the seashore. 



This is the only Hindi temple which has no eastern gateway. It is very peaceful and divine feeling after gets blessing with lord Muruga.


   Dussehra:



            Vijayadashami is also known as dussehra. It is a major Hindu festival celebrated at the end of Navaratri every year. For this festival, me and my family surely went to  Arulmigu Kulasai Mutharamman Devi temple to get blessing .Dussehra teaches us that good will always win over evil. It shows us the importance of truth and righteousness. 


Thoothukudi uppalam:



                 Thoothukudi district is known for fishing as well as pearls cultivation, with an abundance of pearls being found in the seas offshore. We went to that place and get a bag of salt which is used for cooking .

           

  I had a wonderful time spending some priceless moments in and around my native place with my family, cousins and friends. I feel blessed to have such a caring and loving family with whom I enjoyed my holidays. 



By:

S. Saranya,

2213711075030,

Bsc mathematics (1st year).

         

        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAHABALIPURAM

THANJAVUR