DELHI CAMP

In 8 th standard , for making fun we(a group of 8 friends) joined NCC (National Cadet Corps), but it took me into a new world. So, in 9 th standard, we started to attend camp of 10 days. After a huge selection, I am the only one in Chennai who got selected for Delhi camp. Yahhh!! Let's see my journey.. 





Trip to Delhi:

                 It was different feel because that was the first long trip for me without my family and friends. In camp there are so many activities to do like firing, conducting event, tent pitching, line area, etc.. At finally, Last 2 days ,they took us for various places in Delhi like..



Lotus temple -

              That was my first time of visiting Lotus temple and I was amazed and speechless when I saw that building structure, How different and beautiful it is. It is shaped in the form of a flower which is considered a sacred symbol by most Indians. It attracts everyone by it's beautiful and unique structure. This temple has no idols of any God. After that we went to..



India gate -

           After visiting India gate only I came to know the truth that India gate is not the entrance of India. And it is the war memorial located near the Rajpath on the eastern edge of the ceremonial axis of New Delhi. In that gate , it commemorates the 70,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives during the world war 1. After watching, we have some chat items like Pani Puri, it tastes good. After that we went to ..



Parliament of India - 



               While going to visit parliament, we saw so many shops which catches our eyes very easily. There are so many shops, each shop expressing a one state tradition (like tamilnadu shop, Kerala shop, etc). I happily purchased few things like Rajasthan bangles , few tops. Then it is a dream comes real moment because I saw parliament only in my social science book. So at that time I feel happy and proud to see such places.


          Yes at finally , this was my memorable trip of my life. I learned and enjoyed a lot, and lived that moment. 





By:

S Saranya
2213711075030
Bsc mathematics (1st year)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAHABALIPURAM

THANJAVUR